Monday, May 11, 2009

Cheap Insurance

The Japanese National Health Insurance policies rock my socks! First off, they don't judge or care about pre-existing illnesses. My ex-boyfriend went to City Hall to apply, and at the time he applied, he was sick with a fever and a virus. He got insured right away - no questions asked. And he was insured the same day he applied! No red tape - no nothing! When I had been working at the English Club, I was insured through a private insurance company that was in cahoots with my employer. After I quit working for that company, I was forced to get the default "Kokumin Kenko Hoken" or "Japanese National Heath" insurance because my new company, T.I.E. did not insure any of their employees. It was all good. You wouldn't believe their health insurance. JNHI may appear expensive, but I believe it was roughly $8,000.00 per year, which isn't bad for Japanese standards considering my salary - especially since I had been working two jobs as well. The JNHI covered everything 70% and I had to pay the rest. Oh, and JNHI also covers dental by default!!! Woo Hoo! If you need your teeth done, go to Japan. I remember when I was going to college in Miami how some of my Japanese friends would spend money on a plane ticket just to return to Japan to get dental work done! That's how much cheaper it is over there. I had root canal done in 3 seperate visits. I believe I paid roughtly between $15.00 - $25.00 out of pocket for each visit. :-OOooo So, I had everything done there - cavities, root canals and the works! Doctor visits aren't expensive either. Everything's quite within reason when it comes down to your health in Japan. More information on the Japanese Medical Health System can be found here.

Welcome! to CHEAP Insurance  Provides a wide range of personal and commercial services, with offices in ten Sacramento Valley and ... California License 0F27296. Call Us Toll Free. 800 ...

Cheap Auto Insurance - The General Official Site  Cheap Auto Insurance at TheGeneral.com, online auto insurance quotes from The General are free and easy.

State Farm Insurance® - Official Site  Get quotes for a full line of auto, home, life, health, and business insurance policies. State Farm's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.

Unitrin Direct - Online Auto Insurance Quotes  Provides auto insurance quotes specializing in good rates for responsible drivers.

Car Insurance Rates and Quotes Online  Provider of automobile insurance and related services online, over the phone, and at independent agencies across the United States.

Compare Cheap Insurance Quotes - AllOptions.com  We specialize in finding the Cheap insurance rates and Cheap insurance coverage, nationwide. Receive Free, No Obligation Cheap Insurance Quotes. ...

Compare Quotes from Top Insurance Companies  Offers health, renters, home, life, and auto insurance policy quotes, comparisons, and information on annuities.

Cheap Insurance Agency in Sacramento  Cheap Insurance Agency: Renters Insurance in Sacramento, CA. Buy renters, homeowners, flood and business insurance online. Affordable plans, comprehensive policies.


One of the cheapest and easiest ways to acquire gold...

Cheap Auto Home Renters Car Insurance Quotes  Cheap Auto, Home, Renters, Life, and Car Insurance Quotes Online. Quotes take just a few minutes and many save hundreds with the low rates we find.

Online Car Insurance, Quotes, & Price Comparisons – Esurance®.com  Online quotes, auto insurance rate comparisons, and discount tips to help customers buy an insurance policy online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment